- Birthday- 22 July, 1992
- Nationality – American
- Age – 27 Years,
- Born Country – USA
- Born In – Grand Prairie, Texas
- Famous As – Singer and Actress
- Net Worth – $50 million
- Height – 5 feet 4 inches
- Boyfriend – Justin Bieber
- Father – Ricardo Joel Gomez
- Mother – Amanda Teefey a.k.a Mandy
- Siblings – Marcus Gomez, Gracie Elliott Teefey and Victoria Gomez
Selena Gomez is a very popular singer and actress, her full name is Selena Marie Gomez, but her friends call her with the nickname Sel, Selly, Selenita, Conchita etc. She was born on 22 July, 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas, USA in a Christian family.
She completed his early studies from Danny Jones Middle School, Texas and then completed her high school diploma from Danny Jones Middle College.
Selena loved dancing and singing from the very beginning, so she used to participate in all the programs during her school and college time and gave very pleasing performance.
She started his career from childhood, she acted in a “Barney & Friends” TV serial in 2002 and then as a child actor in the film “Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over” in 2003. Her work as a child actor in the film was highly appreciated by the people.
After this, she worked in many songs and films but she did not get any recognition, but then the 2013 film “Another Cinderella Story” was a very Superhit film of that time which got her a new identity and she was popular among people.
Table of Contents
|Height (approx.)|| |
in centimeters – 165 cm
in meters – 1.65 m
in feet inches -5’5″
|Weight (approx.)|| |
in kilogram – 50 Kg
in pounds – 110 Ibs
|Figure Measurement (Approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Selena Gomez’s father is named Ricardo Joel Gomez who is a businessman. And she has a stepfather named Brian Teefey.
Her mother’s name is Amanda Teefey a.k.a Mandy who is a housewife. She also has a half-brother and two half-sisters.
Her brother’s name is Marcus Gomez who is a sport player. And her sisters name is Gracie Elliott Teefey, Victoria Gomez a.k.a Tori who is still very young.
|Father||Ricardo Joel Gomez|
|Mother||Amanda Teefey a.k.a Mandy|
|Siblings||Marcus Gomez, Gracie Elliott Teefey and Victoria Gomez|
Selena is still completely unmarried but has a lot of boyfriends named Justin Bieber (Singer), Austin Mahone and The Weeknd.
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Justin Bieber (Singer), Austin Mahone and The Weeknd|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Strawberries with whipped cream, Lemon chicken, Vodka penne, Fried cheese, Calamari|
|Favorite Film||The Wizard of Oz|
|Favorite Actress||Rachel McAdams|
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp, Shia LaBeouf, Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner|
|Favorite TV Show||Black Mirror|
|Favorite Song||“Slow Hands” by Niall Horan|
|Favorite Singers||Cheryl, Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Skrillex, Paramore (band)|
|Favorite Designers||Stuart Vevers, Nicolas Ghesquière|
|Favorite Restaurant||Rao’s in New York City|
- Selena is named after Tejano singer and actress Selena Quintanilla-Pérez which means “Moon” in Greek.
- She also worked in the industry related to his brother’s Party Event Rentals in the initial time.
- Her parents got divorced when she was 5 years old, then she went through the most difficult time. After which she was raised by her mother, and she found himself in financial trouble.
- She likes Pizza very much. It often eats Pizza when hungry after its stage show.
- Selena has over 157 Million followers on Instagram.
- She started her career at the age of 7 with acting in the “Barney and Friends” TV show where she met her best friend Demi Lovato.
- Her favorite subject in school time was Science and especially “Composition of the Earth”
- Selena had her first kiss of her life with Dylan Sprouse when she was 12 years old.
- When Selena Gomez was younger, the incident of seeing her mother getting ready for the stage show inspired her to become an actress.
- She succeeded in playing the lead role of “Alex Russo” in the TV show “The Wizards of Waverly Place”.
- In 2008, she opened his production house ‘July Moon Productions’ and worked as a producer for a long time.
- In 2009, she became UNICEF’s youngest Brand ambassador.
- She is fond of having a variety of haircuts and hairstyles, so she is often seen in Hairstyles like Blonde Bob, Loose Low Bun, Sleek Bun, Curly Side Part, Half-Up and Half-Down.
- In the year 2010, she started her clothing line ‘Dream Out Loud’, which uses environmentally friendly materials.
- In 2011, Gomez and Justin Bieber confirmed that they are in a relationship. And the couple was named “Jelena” by the media. She was noted as a high schooler couple Selena-Gomez-Justin-Bieber
- She won the MTV Video Music Award in 2013 for the classification of “Come and Get It” Best Pop Video.
- She is a tattoo lover and has at least 8 tattoos on her body.
- She draws inspiration from Kelly Clarkson and drinks pure olive oil before taking to the stage to take care of her vocal chords.
- Selena is a dog lover and a parent of 6 pet dogs Willie, Wallace, Fina, Chip, Chazz, and Baylor.
- She considers Gwyneth Paltrow her style icon.
- She loves ‘Coach x’ handbags and its limited-edition collection was designed with Selena’s help.
- She loves to wear slip dresses.
- They like to relax with Epsom salt bath.
- Their Net Worth are $ 50 million.
Selena Gomez photos