- Birthday- 30 August 1991
- Nationality – Indian
- Age – 28 Years,
- Born Country – India
- Born In – Gurdaspur, Punjab
- Famous As – Singer, Songwriter and Music composer
- Salary – 10 Lakh Per Song (Avg.)
- Height – 5 feet 8 inches
- Girlfriend – Urvashi Rautela
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Ramneek
Guru Randhawa is a very popular singer, songwriter, and music composer. His full name is Gursharanjot Randhawa and he was born on 30 August 1991 in Noorpur, District Gurdaspur, Punjab. He completed his early studies from a private school in Gurdaspur and then moved to Delhi for further studies and here he did his mastery in business administration from the Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), New Delhi.
He made his singing debut in 2013 with the song “Chhad Gyi”. And also wrote his first song “Same Girl” as a songwriter. He is also released his first album “Page One” this year. But he did not achieve any great success. Then in the year 2017, he released the song “High Rated Gabru” which became so famous that till now he has been seen more than 800 million on Youtube.
After this, he gave many superhit songs like – “Ban Ja Rani, Suit Suit, Patola, Fashion, Slowly, Lahore, Made in India” and more.
in centimeters – 173 cm
in meters – 1.73 m
in feet inches – 5’8″
in kilogram – 65 Kg
in pounds – 143 Ibs
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||
Chest – 38 inches
Waist – 30 inches
Biceps – 13 inch
So far, he has not spoken to the media about his parents. Therefore, no information is available about their parents. But he has only one brother, whose name is Ramneek Randhawa.
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
- Khesari Lal Yadav Biography – age, height, family, wife, and more
- Dinesh Lal Yadav(Nirahua) Biography – Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family
Right now he is unmarried and completely single. But he has a girlfriend and her name is “Urvashi Rautela” which is a popular Bollywood actress.
|Favorite Singer||Babbu Maan, Joseph Harmony|
|Favorite Actress||We Will Update Soon|
|Favorite Color||We Will Update Soon|
|Favorite Food||Daal Makhani & Rice|
|Favorite Movie||We Will Update Soon|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Football, Travelling|
- Guru Randhawa was born into a Jatt Sikh family in Noorpur, District Gurdaspur, Punjab.
- When he was younger, he used to participate in all the singing programs in his school.
- He learned the art of singing by watching famous singers on TV.
- Guru Randhawa charges 10 to 12 lakhs for the live music show.
- He used to promote his songs through radio promotion in the early times.
- From the Punjabi song “Patola” with Bohemia, the guru achieved stardom and desired fame.
- In the year 2017, his song ‘High Rated Gabru’ was the first song which despite being not associated with any film, quickly joined the club of 100 million + views.
- He always has the habit of listening to music before sleeping.
- Guru Randhawa won the PTC Music Awards for Best Debut Male in 2014 and won the Best Duo Song PTC Music Awards in 2016 for Patola.
- In 2017, he was honored by the Youth Icon Award as the News 24 Channel.
- At INK Cricket Blast 2017, he played a charity match for cancer patients along with many big personalities.
- His “suit” and “High Rated Gabru” and other songs became so famous that his improved version was later included in Bollywood.
- It has given a lot of stage performances in India and abroad.
- He loves animals very much.
- In April 2019, Guru collaborated with American Rapper Pitbull for the song “Slowly Slowly”.