- Birthday- 11 January 1987
- Nationality – Indian
- Age – 30 Years,
- Born Country – India
- Born in – Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Famous As – Actress and Singer
- salary – 10-50 Lakh/Movie
- Height – 5 feet 6 inches
- Boyfriend – Dinesh Lal Yadav
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Sameer Chatterjee
Rani Chatterjee is one of the best actresses in Bhojpuri, her real name is Mirza sheik. She was born on 3 November 1998 in Mumbai Maharashtra. She completed her early schooling from Tungareshwar academy high school, Vasai (Palghar), Maharashtra. She then completed her graduation from the University of Mumbai.
She made her film debut in “Sasura Bada Paise Wala” (2004) from Bhojpuri film, which proved to be a super hit at the box office. Her strong acting made him work in many films and after this, she gave many super hit films to the Bhojpuri industry such as Sherni, Rani Banal Jwala, Rani No 786, Rowdy Rani, Jai Mehraru Jai Sasurari, Hum Hai Jodi No 1 and many more.
Physical stats and more
in centimeters – 165cm
in meters – 1.65m
in feet inches – 5’5″
|Weight (approx.)||in kilogram – 59kg
in pounds – 130 Ibs
|Figure Measurement (Approx.)||36-29-38|
Rani Chatterjee Family
She has not yet discussed his family in the media. As soon as we get to know about his family, we will definitely inform you.
Rani Chatterjee Boyfriend and Husband
She is not married yet and she does not have any boyfriend because she is very serious about her career.
Rani Chatterjee Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Litti Chokha, Pasta|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actresses||Sridevi, Priyanka Chopra, Rekha|
|Favorite Colors||Pink, Red, and Green|
unknown facts about Rani Chatterjee
- She studied in the 10th class when she got the offer of the film for the first time.
- She acted in his first film “Sasura Bada Paise Wala”(2004) at the age of just 14.
- Her best friend in Bhojpuri is Amrapali Dubey.
- To hide her Muslim identity during the shoot of her first film, she was named Rani by the director so that there is no problem during the shoot in Shivji’s temple.
- In the year 2013, she was awarded the Best Actress of the Year for her performance in Nagin film.
- She has also appeared in the Kapil Sharma show.
- In the year 2017, she won the Best Actress Award on behalf of dada saheb Phalke foundation.
- She has acted in more than 300 films so far, which is a record in itself.
- She is very closely involved with her nieces Shazana and Nazeeha. That is why she always posts her photo’s on social media.