- Birthday – April 30, 1987
- Nationality – Indian
- Famous – Cricketers Indian Men
- Age – 31 Years, 31-Year-Old Males
- Also Known As – Rohit Gurunath Sharma
- Born In – Nagpur
- Famous As – Cricketer
- Height – 1.74 M
- wife – Ritika Sajdeh
- Father – Gurunath Sharma
- Mother – Purnima Sharma
- Siblings – Vishal Sharma
Table of Contents
Rohit Sharma biography – age, height, wife, family and more
Rohit Sharma is an Indian cricketer. He was born on 30 April 1987 in Bansod Nagpur, Maharashtra. They are now living in Warli, Mumbai on their home town Nagpur. He completed his studies with Swami Vivekanand International School and Junior College, Mumbai, Our Lady of Vailankanni High School, Mumbai. These are the citizens of India.
Physical stats and more
|Height (approx.)|| |
in centimeters – 173 cm
in meters – 1.73 m
in feet inches – 5’8″
|Weight (approx.)|| |
in kilogram – 72 Kg
in pounds – 159 Ibs
|Body Measurement (Approx.)|| |
Chest – 40 inches
Waist – 31 inches
Biceps – 12 inch
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Rohit Sharma’s father’s name is Gurunath Sharma. And they work in the caretaker of a transport company storehouse. And her mother’s name is Purnima Sharma. Which is the housewife.
He has no sister, he is a young brother. Whose name is Vishal Sharma he And their coach name is Dinesh Lad.
He ran an affair with Sofia Hayat (actress) for some time. Then they were married on 13 December 2015. His wife’s name is Ritika Sajdah. Who is a sports manager and They have a lovely daughter. Whose name is Samaira Which was born last year.
Rohit Sharma favorite things
|Favorite cricket||Sachin Tendulkar, Veerinder Sehwag, Harbhajan Singh|
|Favorite actor||Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite actress||Kareena Kapoor, Vidhya Balan, Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite car||Aston Martin|
|Favorite hotel||Long beach golf|
|Favorite food||Potato salad, eggs, Chinese cuisine|
some about unknown facts
- Telugu is the mother tongue of Rohit Sharma. Because their mother also knows Telugu.
- They loved cricket very much from the very beginning. That’s why he had once bunked school in childhood to meet Virendra Sehwag.
- First of all, his talent was recognized by his school coach Dinesh lad. When he used to play cricket in school.
- It seems Lord Ganesh very much. That’s why, before visiting a tour, Siddhivinayak goes to the temple and makes a visit.